Delivery & F.A.Q
What is the order amount to qualify for free delivery?
We offer free island-wide delivery for orders above $64.00 (excluding Non-Delivery Zones).
Where are the Non-Delivery Zones in Singapore?
Free delivery does not apply to the following zones.
- Jurong Island
- Changi Cargo
- Tuas Link
- Army Camps
- Seletar Aerospace
- Central Business District
- Palau Tekong & Palau Ubin
Deliveries to these zones will incur an additional of $10 delivery charge on top of your final order amount.
Will you send my order if I did not meet the minimum order amount?
Yes, we can still deliver the order to you with a min. delivery surcharge of $10.00.
Is there any GST charge on top of my order?
No, we will absorb the GST charges.
Do you provide international shipping?
Yes it can be arranged. Please send us an email separately (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know the items you wish to purchase & your mailing address.
What is the payment mode available?
You can make payment through Paypal.
How long will it take for my order to arrive (In Singapore)?
Your order will be delivered within 2 to 3 working days (excluding Sat, Sun, eve of PH and Public Holiday). For orders less than 5kg, this will be sent via Qxpress. For orders more than 5kg, we will arrange for delivery and check with you on a suitable timing and date.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE
Can we exchange the items that I have bought from your website?
Below is our Return and Exchange Policy:
- We will ensure that all orders/items are being checked (not torn & not expired) before sending them out.
- We encourage customer to check through their order upon receiving it on the same day.
- We will require the Original Invoice as proof of purchase from our website.
- We will only exchange item(s) due to manufacturers’ defect.
- The item(s) must be returned within 3 days of purchase in its original packaging and condition (not opened, not used).
- Special Sale items cannot be returned or exchange.